DAC is required by the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Financial Management and Comptroller (OASA [FM&C]) to collect tuition fees for the training of DOD contractors.
Tuition charges cannot be waived. The tuition varies based on the specific course. See below.
- One check per student made payable to the "Treasurer of the United States"
- Pages 1 and 2 of the Standard Form 182 for each student which includes:
- Student Name
- Course Number / Title
- Class Location
- Class Dates
- A signed statement for each student from the Contracting Officer or Contracting Officer's Representative (COR) indicating that the training is required to fulfil a specific government contract.
Both of the completed forms and the check must be given to the course instructor on the first day of class. Credit cards and personal checks will not be accepted.
- AMMO-12: $265
- AMMO-28: $200
- AMMO-43: $250
- AMMO-47: $500
- AMMO-54: $550
- AMMO-60: $425
- AMMO-62: $650
- AMMO-82: $345
- PACK 1B: $960
- Ammo-77-SAA-DL is now available! Select "Online Training" and scroll down to select this course.
• To register for online training you must have an AKO account. Army personnel (military and civilian) who do not have an AKO account, go to https://www.us.army.mil, select "New User" - and follow the directions to register for an AKO account.
Non-Army personnel who need a sponsored account in AKO, click HERE for instructions.
The Directorate for Training provides ammunition-related training for Department of Defense (DOD) military and civilian personnel. We offer a variety of training through our on-site mobile training teams (MTTs), regional training site (RTS) facilities, and distance learning products. As part of the U.S. Army Defense Ammunition Center (DAC), we are well-equipped to develop and provide training in all aspects of munitions-related training for AMC, DA, and other DOD personnel and agencies.